Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Horror of TUBERCULOSIS returns in J JAY BRIGHTON'S " ON CONDITION OF ANONYMITY"

The following is a recent review of On Condition of Anonymity in which I highlight the history of  Tuberculosis, TB, aka White Death,  a deadly disease that afflicted millions of Americans in the early 20th century, including my father.
It was my father's courage to endure hundreds of excruciating treatments during his early years as a teenager and young man that enabled him to survive and give me the gift of life.
For this I will be eternally grateful because it was his strength I inherited that drove me to tell his story.

Thanks again Nick for helping me remember.

Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Get on board and read this adventure with a background on the history of immigration regarding tuberculosis ( a topic recently covered in a documentary on PBS). While bringing that forgotten historical context into perspective, J Jay Brighton weaves a tale tying together the worlds of Wall Street finance and trading with the devotion of government agents protecting us against evil villains. The character development is great and the story will capture you imagination

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004KKY7RS

No comments:

Post a Comment